The Mission of the Tuolumne Utilities District is to Provide:
Reliable, Responsive Utility Services with Dedicated Customer Service, in a Financially Responsible Manner, and Environmentally Responsible Manner
The TUD Board of Directors have set forth a Strategic Plan for the District inclusive of the identification of the Board’s Vision, Mission and Goal statements for the District. The Board’s vision looks out 15 years and encompasses what they desire the District become in that timeframe. The Goals statement identifies simple, clear goals to pursue over the next 5 years as the District works on achieving its longer term vision. Each of the steps of the Strategic Plan comprise steps to achieving the Board’s vision for the District. Executive Summary: Strategic Plan Strategic Plan 2017 – 2022 – 2032 2017 Action Agenda TUD staff and the Board of Directors are committed to receiving public involvement and input in District business. On this page you will find links to District documents, archived reports and publications. The reports are generally technical in nature and are intended to meet certain legal requirements, typically relating to TUD projects.
Approved on October 11, 2015, SB 272 adds a section to the California Public Records Act requiring local agencies to create a catalog of Enterprise Systems by July 1, 2016 with annual updates. The listing below remains current as of July 1, 2017. Click this link for TUD’s listing of Enterprise Systems
A software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
- An Enterprise System does not include any of the following:
- Information Technology security systems, including firewalls and other cybersecurity systems.
- Physical access control systems, employee identification management systems, video monitoring and other physical control systems.
- Infrastructure and mechanical control systems, including those that control or manage street lights, electrical, natural gas or water or sewer functions.
- Systems related to 911 dispatch and operation or emergency services.
- Systems that would be restricted from disclosure by Section 6254.19.
- The specific records that the information technology system collects, stores, exchanges or analyzes.
|Board of Directors Rules for Proceedings||July 10, 2018|
|Annual Water Quality Report – 2017||June 28, 2018|
|TUD Ditch Maintenance Activities||September 12, 2017|
|Annual Water Quality Report – 2016||June 20, 2017|
|Water Rules and Regulations – Amended||October 18, 2016|
|Wastewater Ordinance-Amended||September 27, 2016|
|2015 Urban Water Management Plan||July 1, 2016|
|Budgeting Policy||May 24, 2016|
|TUD Hazard Tree Management Plan||January 2016|
|2015 Water and Sewer Rate Study||November 17, 2015|
|Water and Sewer: 5-Year Capital Improvement Plan||November 17, 2015|
|Ditch System Sustainability Project||February 29, 2012|
|Historic Ditch Resources Report||January 12, 2012|
|Board of Directors Rules for Proceedings & Procedures|
|Board Statement of Purpose, Goals & Objectives|
|Board of Directors Guidelines for Conduct|
|Rules of Order for Board Meetings|
|Travel Expense Policy|
|Public Use of TUD Board Room|
|Request of Public Records|