The Mission of the Tuolumne Utilities District is to:
Provide Responsible Water and Wastewater Services for our Customers with Great Customer Service in a Socially, Financially and Environmentally Responsive Manner at a fair value.
Approved on October 11, 2015, SB 272 adds a section to the California Public Records Act requiring local agencies to create a catalog of Enterprise Systems by July 1, 2016 with annual updates. Listed below are TUD’s Enterprise Systems:
A software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
- An Enterprise System does not include any of the following:
- Information Technology security systems, including firewalls and other cybersecurity systems.
- Physical access control systems, employee identification management systems, video monitoring and other physical control systems.
- Infrastructure and mechanical control systems, including those that control or manage street lights, electrical, natural gas or water or sewer functions.
- Systems related to 911 dispatch and operation or emergency services.
- Systems that would be restricted from disclosure by Section 6254.19.
- The specific records that the information technology system collects, stores, exchanges or analyzes.