Tuolumne Utilities District (TUD) is scheduled to begin its annual nighttime sanitary sewer collection system flushing program on Sunday, May 3rd for Sonora. Sanitary sewer flushing is a routine maintenance activity used to improve pipe flow.
During sanitary sewer pipeline flushing, you may expect intermittent traffic delays during the work hours of 10pm to 7:00am from Sunday, May 3rd to Friday, May 8th.
Sanitary sewer flushing is being performed in the following areas:
• Washington Street from Shaws Flat Road to Hospital Road
• Stewart Street from Restano Way to Lyons Street
• Tuolumne Road at the Junction Shopping Center
• Mono Way from Greenley Road to Fir Drive
• Greenley Road from Sanguinetti to Guzzi Lane
Please be advised that traffic may be affected in these areas so drive with extreme caution. Thank you for your cooperation as TUD performs essential collection system maintenance.